On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in Manchette Courte Climatec - black - 10.
- Manchester United Trikot Home 2015 16 Adidas Größe 128 -NEU- Kinder
- NEW BOX - more mile Mud Warrior 1 Cross Country Running Spikes Tape PINK
- Pearl Izumi Breeze-Teal Kimono Select LTD Womens Short Sleeved Cycling Jersey
- Redington Rise Fly Reels - Size 5 6 - color Amber - New
- Seaguar 80 KAG 300 Kanzen 300 Yards Seaguar Braided Line color -Green
- SIDI Ricambio inserti carbonio srs ground drako 45-48
- Ski used parabolic High-quality BOGNER RK - 155cm
- T-SHIRT COLNAGO WHITE Size XXL
- ZAMBIA Official Mafro Home Football Shirt 2017-2018 NEW Men's Soccer Jersey
- BCY Halo Serving .014 Flo orange (125 yds)
- Easycare Easy Boot Transitions, Pair - Size 0
- HSGI High Speed Gear Single Rifle Magazine Mag TACO MOLLE Pouch Holster Coyote
- Manteau de chasse homme Chevalier Waterfowl chevalite LP Coat 3981B size S
- Rambo Padded Unisex Saddlery Head Collar - Whitney Cherry All Sizes
- Tent Portable Ultralight Sleeping Inflatable Air Mattress Bed Pad Airbed Pad Mat
- Cgoldnet NEW Loose Ring Solid Mouth Medium Jointed Gag Horse Bit - 5 Mouth
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers Manduka France tapis de yoga de voyage eKO SuperLite Cayo léger than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 MANICOTTI NALINI NEW RED ARM black Size M finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.