On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in (Red - 20oz) - GSE Games & Sports Expert 150cm 2-Piece Canadian Maple Billiard.
- Major Craft Benkei Series Baitcast Rod BIC 69 MH (7858)
- New Balance Accelerate S S Tee
- Pacific Bay PBX II X280STUBBIE-B 80lb Trolling Rod Blank
- RAPHA CYCLO CROSS CYCLING JERSEY XXL
- Scientific Angler - Sharkwave - Saltwater Taper Fly Line - WF-9-F
- SHIRT NATIONAL SLOVAKIA Size XXL
- Trakker Defy 42 Landing Net Carp Fishing NEW - 214205
- Verge Men's Classic Race S S Cycling Jersey, Grey orange Carbon, M, Brand New
- 5’3 Shires Stormbreaker 300 Heavyweight Turnout Rug
- Bauer Vapor X800 Senior Elbow Pads
- Equisafety Womens Polite Waistcoat Reflector Sleeveless Zip Print Printed
- IRON TRAINING JUDO GI blueE
- Meindl Island MFS Active Mountain Walking Boot Brown (2816-10)
- Qhp Front Leg Technical Unisex Horse Boot Event Boots - Navy All Sizes
- TATAMI Technical Rash Guard - White - MMA BJJ
- D38 Charcoal Stove Portable Professional Camping Outdoor BBQ Barbecue Net
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers (Regular - (Ages 13 & Above), Navy bluee) - Jaeger Sports Exercise than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 (Small 70cm 80cm waist, Grey) - EAZYMATE Fashion Running Belt - Travel Money finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.