On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in Major Craft CROSS RIDE MEBARU Category XRS-T762M Spinning Rod.
- Major Craft Benkei Series Baitcast Rod BIC 69 MH (7858)
- New Balance Accelerate S S Tee
- Pacific Bay PBX II X280STUBBIE-B 80lb Trolling Rod Blank
- RAPHA CYCLO CROSS CYCLING JERSEY XXL
- Scientific Angler - Sharkwave - Saltwater Taper Fly Line - WF-9-F
- SHIRT NATIONAL SLOVAKIA Size XXL
- Trakker Defy 42 Landing Net Carp Fishing NEW - 214205
- Unicorn Team Dart Shirt, Xlarge, White
- 1pc High Velocity Hunting Steel Wrist Brace Slingshot Catapult with Laser Target
- BENFICA - SIMAO SABpink - Camisola de jogo Match Worn Maillot Porté
- De Santis Leather Mini Scabbard For Taurus Model 85 Or S&W 642 With 2 Barrel
- HME Bag Target Stand Fits Bag Targets up to 30” Wide & 30” Tall HME-BTS
- Meindl Cordoba GTX Mahagoni Jagd Wanderschuh Artikelnr. 3994 39
- RAINPROOF Impermeable Outdoor Fashionable Reflective Tape Travel Raincoats
- Tekknosport Mastbase Tendon PIN
- Continental Grand Prix Supersonic Drahtreifen
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers Major Craft CROSTAGE 2 piece rod CRX-S702UL SOLID TIP than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 Major Craft CROSTAGE CRXJ-B692ULTR ST (2pc) - Free Shipping from Japan finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.