On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in Outdoor Survival Box Behälter Survivalset Überlebensset Outdoor orange.
- Tubo superiore grezzo per telaio bici mtb in alluminio - bike frame top tube
- Buoy sofa Sonar Jobe 2018 - 4 persons - 2 sens of towing - towable tube
- 28 Zoll Continental Winterrreifen Top Contact Winter II 37-622 black reflex
- Carbon Fibre Bicycle Wheel Set - Brand New - 700c
- Veste de concours Softshell TATTINI blue marine 38
- Polaris SLH Jet Ski Seat - Used Condition
- Pikeur Jodhpurs Cascada ladies full seat
- Viper Tactical Fleece Hoodie in Green or Coyote Brown Hunting, Shooting, Angling
- NEW ArcticShield 3.5Mm Neoprene Chest Wader in Realtree MAX 5 - Size 8
- 2C1 HOKA CONQUEST Running shoes Cross Training Jogging Athletic W Size 10.5 170
- [Adidas] BY9697 PrimeKnit Women Running shoes Sneakers Light Reddish Purple Hit
- Asics Mens GEL-DS Trainer 24 Running shoes Trainers Sneakers orange Sports
- CANOTTA RETE BIOTEX 115 POWERFLEX color black taglia II (L-XXL)
- Daiwa Reel 15 Soltiga 7000H - DF
- FISHING ROD ITALICA BOLENTINO DYNAMIC BOAT 2.4m IN BARCA BREAM TANUTE PAGELLI
- Giro Empire E70 Ciclismo shoes Da Ciclismo - men grey Heather Highlight
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers Outdoor Ultralight Camping Tent 4 Season 1 Single Person Professional Tents than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 Outsunny 4-Person Instant Tent Shelter Removable Rainfly Canopy Camping Hiking finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.