On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in Kerrits Ladies Sleeveless Spectrum Show Shirt.
- Okuma Regal LT 2000D 2500D 3000D-C Spinning Carrete Aluminium spool NUEVO 2019
- PUMA Men's Osu NM Cross-Training shoes
- Savage Gear XLNT3 Rods - Predator Fishing Spinning Jerkbait Rods
- Shimano Spinning Rods Borderless Casting Specification Iso 370hh-tk 3.7m Japan
- Stroft FC2 Flugoldcarbon 0.09mm 250m
- Vibram five fingers Womens KSO Size 39
- YGK JIG MAN IGFA CLASS X8 8 Braided PE 1 line SPECTRA lb 300m Made in Japan
- Busse Norwich Long Leather Riding Boots - Brown
- Fiamma Aqua 8 10 Litre Fresh Water Pump Campervan Motorhome Caravan
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers Kerrits Therminator Winter Riding Pant-L-Charcoal than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 Kescher - Unterfangkescher Alu Balzer 3,00m 3-tlg 60 x 60cm Netz gummiert finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.