On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in KIDDIMOTO SAFETY HELMET bluee with Goggles Size Small 48-52cm cm.
- Household Cavalry Spurs - Stainless Steel - British Army Military - NEW - SP3519
- Schwalbe Magic Mary ( Addix Us) Bike Tyre 60-622 (28 × 2,35 ″)
- Image 10.6Q Treadmill Walking Belt Model Numbers 297570, Sears Model 831297570
- Vango Helix 200 Tent Anthracite 2017
- Cavallo Trek Regular Sole Boot - terrain boots barefoot
- Zuca Sport Bag - Puerto Rico with Gift Lunchbox and Seat Cover (Red Frame)
- Brasher Hillmaster gtx Goretex walking hiking boots little used Size 7 UK
- Suunto Tandum Compass & Clinometer
- YONEX as-30 de alta calidad duradero plumas ganso Bádminton VOLANTES NATURALEZA
- Punk PU ceinture en cuir chaîne en métal anneau ceinture ceinture sangle danse h
- U-M-VX HILASON BIG KING SERIES WESTERN WADE RANCH ROPING COWBOY TRAIL SADDLE MAH
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers Kids 7-8 Real Madrid Home Goalkeeper Shirt 2018-19 Navas 1 RM10 than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 Kids electric scooter with seat finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.