On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in Scubapro Galileo Luna Dive Computer Watch With Transmitter.
- Daily Sports Base Sports Bra in Bright Pink
- EDGE TACTICAL EYEWEAR HAMEL MULTICAM POLARIZED GRADIENT SMOKE TXHG716-MC - NEW
- Equi Theme Jersey Men's Polo Shirt
- Giro Fahrradhelm Register, Mat Titan, Größe 54-61 cm, GIHREG6 NEU
- JRC Cocoon JX73 Carryall Large Brand New - Free Delivery
- Major Craft Basspara Spinning Model BPS-662L spinning rod F S from Japan
- New Balance 660v4 Women's Running shoes
- Ocean Original Belt Waders 5-65 Fishing Waist Waders 500g PVC
- Preston World Champion Large Accessory Bag NEW Coarse Fishing Carryall
- Salming Miles Mens Running shoes Cushioned Trainers - Green
- Shimano Céramique Super Réglage Roulement Scorpion 70,70HG,71HG,71XG (16)
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers SCUBAPROMANTIS 2 (M2)CompletTransmitter+ HRM 05-063-100 (37 days till Spring Sal than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 SEADOO Reverse Cable 1998-2002 GTI GTX RFI Models SBT 26-2105 finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.